Thank you so much for purchasing one of Fuel themes' WordPress themes! We look forward to providing you with a quality customer service, but before that, please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the following terms and conditions, regarding the support we offer:
- Please be sure that you have READ THE DOCUMENTATION, which came bundled with your download. The documentation covers important topics, ranging from the installation of the theme, to its proper usage.
- Please open a public ticket, instead of a private one, if your ticket doesn't contain any sensitive information. Doing so will enable others to help you out with your issue, and find the solution to their own issue, in case they are experiencing the same, or a similar problem.
- Please be aware that we try our best to monitor the forums around the clock, but because of a large amount of support inquires that we have to deal with on a daily basis, please allow 24 - 48 HOURS to receive an answer to your ticket.
- Before asking questions, please make sure you SEARCH THROUGH THE OPEN TICKETS to see if your question has already been answered, which means that you might not need to wait at all to get an answer.
- Support deals with installation of the theme, issues that arise from the usage of any features available by default, BUG FIXES, and SMALL MODIFICATIONS within one or two lines of code. We do not offer support for installation or administration of WordPress itself, nor do we provide support for any third party plugins, or problems associated with using them in a combination with one of our themes. Please be aware that if you need help with customisations of your theme beyond one or two lines of code, your best bet is to check Codeable.com
- You have to understand that you buy the item AS IT IS! If you want it to look or function different than what you see in the online demo you need to understand that this is not covered by basic support. I am always here to give small tips and advices, i even write full blocks of css codes sometimes, because i like to help. But if your requests are coming one after the other and you don't have the slightest clue of what CSS or HTML is, your best bet is to use our PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION SERVICE.
- Post as much info as you can on your requests: LINKS and SCREENSHOTS are always welcome! If you don't provide any, and I might need them, so if you're in a different timezone than me, you're just losing your time..
Once again, thanks for the purchase! Hope you enjoy our work.